We have had to cancel our April meeting of the forum due to the Covonavirus threat. Meeting will be rescheduled once we have Govt approvals for mass meetings
Ryemead is changing – changes will affect us all
The area is made up of some interestingly different communities. Each with different issue and opportunities
Wycombe Marsh, Upper Marsh , Kingsmead,Wye Dene, Pinions, Dean Garden, Bassetsbury, Warren Wood, Keephill, Saffron Platts, Gomm area, Orchard Area and Hammersley. Also some key green spaces including Kingsmead ,Holywell Mead and The Rye. Running through the are we have the river Wye and the London Road.
The Ryemead Forum is:
- leading the way in stimulating interest in our environment.
- encouraging good practice and design in building.
- promoting leisure use of the area while advocating its protection.
Working with local authorities and other groups to:
- improve leisure facilities
- local homes for local people
- promote the area
- implement local improvements
- support improvements of the Rye and Backstream and its features
- inspecting planning applications – commenting and objecting as appropriate.
- scrutinising and ensuring councils meet their obligations.
We look to keep you informed by:
- regular emails
- online discussion forums
- newsletters/magazine – when funding permits
- ad hoc meetings on matters of public concern
The Forum also organises:
- occasional social gatherings
- The “WycombeSanta” Sleigh
If you want to know what is going on in your area and have a say in its future JOIN US